When on the Choose a Place screen, you are presented with a list of the places nearest to you that currently have Missions available to complete. There are a number of ways to navigate to the place you are seeking within the mobile app:
The List View appears by default when you view the Choose a Place screen. The Places listed are presented in order to proximity to your current location.
Within the Choose a Place screen, use the magnifying glass to search for specific places within the list.
Search All Places: If the desired Place isn’t included in your Choose a Place List, you can tap 'Search All Places' to query the every single place in your company's place universe.
Use the Search All Places feature to:
- Search for any Place in your Company: Access all of the important Place details you need.
- Avoid adding duplicate places: Search through all Places (not just those nearby) prior to adding a New Place into the system and potentially inadvertently introducing a duplicate place.
- View Contacts or Place History: Easily access your Place Contacts and Place History, regardless of your current location or whether there are any Missions available to complete at that location.
To view the Place list plotted on a Map, press Map at the bottom (iPhone) or top (Android) of the screen.
Search This Area: On the Map view, use your finger to swipe to a region of the map that is important to you, then tap Search This Area to see pins of Places on the Map that have Mission available to complete.
Search Area On Map can be useful to:
- Navigate to any location: Search for places within any region from the Map View.
- Visualize your route: See exactly where locations lie on any map area you choose, and organize your route accordingly.
- Bring clarity to a busy territory See only places where a mission is available.