Adding a New User
You’re all logged in to the GoSpotCheck Dashboard and ready to start adding your Users to your account (unless you want to take on the task of completing all of the Missions yourself, in which case, Godspeed!).
Depending on the number of Users you need to add at a single time, you can add People either:
- Individually (recommended when adding small group of Users)
- In bulk, using the CSV upload tool.
Adding Users Individually
- Navigate to the “People” tab in your Dashboard, and then click the blue “+ New User” button in the upper righthand corner.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the User’s First Name, Last Name, and Email. You also have the option to add your User’s Phone Number, if desired (don’t worry, we won’t call and ask if their refrigerator is running!).
Teams organize Users into various groups based on criteria of your choosing. When creating a new User account, you have the option to add them to any Team that has already been created for your company. All Users are automatically included in the “All” Team by default, but Users can be a part of an unlimited number of teams. For more information on Creating and Editing Teams, click HERE.
You can attribute property values to your Users where additional data might be needed. Examples of properties could include regions, division, etc. If you’d like to add User properties, please reach out to your designated Customer Success Manager for configuration. If you’ve already configured properties for your Users, you can assign property values here.
Roles allow you to determine the level of access you want each User to have.
- USER - Access to the GoSpotCheck Mobile Application/myGSC only (default)
- COMPANY ADMIN - Full View and Edit access to both the GoSpotCheck Dashboard & the Mobile Application
- REVIEWER - FULL access to the GoSpotCheck Mobile Application & SCOPED, CUSTOMIZED access to view/edit within the GoSpotCheck Dashboard. For more information on Role Based Access, click HERE.
When finished inputting all necessary information, click the blue "Create User" button in the bottom righthand corner of the page.
Cheers on the successful addition of reinforcements to your GoSpotCheck team!