Welcome to GoSpotCheck! In order to login, you must activate your account by entering your company email address and creating a password. This article will cover two ways to complete initial login:
- Initial Login via Mobile App
- Guest User Login
Initial Login via Mobile App
Prior to your initial login, a company admin needs to add you as a user to the Web Dashboard. Often times, you'll receive an email from GoSpotCheck letting you know you've been invited to use GoSpotCheck, however, even without an email, anyone who has been added as a user to GoSpotCheck via the web dashboard can download the mobile app and follow these instructions to complete activation of their account.
1. The first time you log in to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App, you will see the app sign-in page. Tap Sign In, on an iOS device you will be asked to allow the app and website to share information about you, please tap Continue. On an Android device, you will be re-directed automatically.
2. Tap on the 'New User? Start here.' link.
3. Enter your email address (often, this will be your company email address), and then click Send Instructions.4. Next, check your email for activation instructions. Click the activation link to create your password.
Set Your Password
Once you've verified your email address via the verification link, you'll be directed to Set Your Password in the GoSpotCheck Mobile App.
- Enter a password that contains 8 or more characters. You'll be asked to enter it twice for verification purposes.
- Tap Set Password to complete your initial activation and be directed to the Choose a Place screen within your app; from there you can select a nearby location and begin completing Mission Responses.
Logging In as a Guest User
Did you receive a special PIN to use for GoSpotCheck? In this section, we will cover how to use that PIN to login as a guest user! In order to follow the steps below, please make sure that you have followed the steps to Download the App first.
1. The first time that you launch the GoSpotCheck app, you will see the sign-in page. Tap 'Guest user?' on the bottom of the sign-in page.
2. On the next page, enter your email address (in most cases, this will be your company/work email address). Next, enter the PIN you've been provided, then tap 'Sign In.'
Enable Location Services
Before you start a mission, you will be prompted to enable location services on your device (if they are not already enabled).
- You will want Location Services enabled as the app uses your location to show nearby places and geo-stamp mission responses when they are submitted.