Welcome to GoSpotCheck! You'll first need to activate your account. There are three ways to complete activation, the first one being the most common.
- Enter your company email address and create a password.
- Activate using your company Single Sign On.
- Log in as a Guest User.
Initial Login via Mobile App
Prior to your initial login, a company admin needs to add you as a user to the Web Dashboard. Most likely, you'll receive an email from GoSpotCheck informing you that you've been invited to use GoSpotCheck. However, even without an email, anyone who has been added as a user to GoSpotCheck via the web dashboard can download the mobile app and follow these instructions to complete activation of their account.
- The first time you log in to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App, you will see the app sign-in page. Tap Sign In, on an iOS device you will be asked to allow the app and website to share information about you, please tap Continue. On an Android device, you will be re-directed automatically.
- Tap on the 'New User? Start here' link.
- Enter your email address (often, this will be your company email address), and then click Send Instructions.
- Next, check your email for activation instructions. Click the activation link to create your password.
Set Your Password
Once you've verified your email address via the verification link, you'll be directed to Set Your Password in the GoSpotCheck Mobile App.
- Enter a password that contains 8 or more characters. You'll be asked to enter it twice for verification purposes.
- Tap Set Password to complete your initial activation and be directed to the Choose a Place screen within your app; from there you can select a nearby location and begin completing Mission Responses.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access multiple company applications just one set of login credentials. Utilizing SSO ensures that only users with the right authorization will be able to access GoSpotCheck.
If your company uses SSO to login to GoSpotCheck, your experience will be slightly different from what is outlined above. Rather than creating a username and password inside GoSpotCheck we will honor the credentials you use to login to your primary identity provider and redirect you to your company’s login page.
- The first time you log in to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App, you will see the app sign-in page.
- Tap Sign In, on an iOS device you will be asked to allow the app and website to share information about you, please tap Continue. On an Android device, you will be re-directed automatically.
- Enter your company email address in the email field.
NOTE: Do NOT click the "New user? Click here to set your password" button below the Sign In box. GoSpotCheck recognizes your email address as being associated with your company Single-Sign On, and will not require you to enter a password. Instead, click Sign In.
- You'll be automatically redirected to your company's Identity Management portal, where you'll validate your identity. After doing so, you'll have successfully activated your account within GoSpotCheck, and you'll be returned to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App's Choose a Place Screen.
See Also: Logging In as a Guest User.
Enable Location Services
Before you start a mission, you will be prompted to enable location services on your device (if they are not already enabled). You will want Location Services enabled as the app uses your location to show nearby places and geo-stamp mission responses when they are submitted.
Activating Your Account Via Mobile Browser