Welcome to GoSpotCheck! Before logging in you will need to create a password. This article will cover two ways to complete initial login:
- Initial Login via Mobile App
- Set Up Password via Mobile Browser
Initial Login via Mobile App
To log in to GoSpotCheck for the first time, a User may be invited by a GoSpotCheck admin via email OR can download the app to their iOS or Android device. The following steps assume you have had the chance to Download the App.
- The first time you log in to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App, you will see the app sign-in page. Click on 'New User? Start here.' to initiate log in steps.
- Enter your email address. Often this will be your company email address.
- Next, check your email for activation instructions. Click the activation link to create your password.
- The Activation Link in the Verification Email will expire after 72 hours. If the link expires you will receive an "Invalid Confirmation Link" prompt when attempting to log in. Request a new confirmation email.
- If you open the email link on a desktop browser, you will be prompted to create your password in a browser window. Otherwise, open the link in your mobile browser to set your password within the app.
Set Your Password
Once you've verified your email address via the verification link, you'll be directed to Set Your Password in the GoSpotCheck Mobile App.
- Enter a password that contains 8-characters. You'll be asked to enter it twice for verification purposes.
- Tap Start/Continue to be directed to the Choose a Place screen within your app. You can now Start a Mission Response.
Enable Location Services
Before you start a mission, you will be prompted to enable location services on your device (if they are not already enabled).
- You will want Location Services enabled as the app uses your location to show nearby places and geo-stamp mission responses when they are submitted.
Set Up Password via Mobile Browser
Users also have the option to create a password in their mobile browser via www.gospotcheck.com. This is not the default process.
- Sign In at the top of the site
- Click 'New User? Click Here to Set Your Password'
- Enter your Company Email Address
- Receive a verification email
- Click the link in the email to confirm