Activate Your Account
The first time you sign into GoSpotCheck, you'll be prompted to activate your account.
After your account administrator has added you as user in GoSpotCheck, follow the instructions below to activate your account.
- From an Internet browser, navigate to gospotcheck.com.
- From the top menu bar, select Sign in.
- Click the "New user? Click here to set your password." button below the Sign In box.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Check your email and click the link to set your password. (This two-step authentication process ensures you are who you say you are and that you have a valid email address).
- Enter and re-confirm an 8 character password, and click Create Password.
That's it! You've activated your account and are now logged in to GoSpotCheck. Immediately after logging in, you will be taken to the GoSpotCheck Homepage for your account.
Admin Account Activation via Email Invitation
If your admin sends you an email invitation to get started in GSC, most of the work is done for you.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your email address (this verifies that your email is valid)
- The link will bring you to Create a Password. Once you register and confirm your password, you can get started using GoSpotCheck!