Mobile - Copy & Start a Mission Response
Copy & Start allows you to use a previously submitted Mission Response as the basis for a new Mission Response. When you Copy & Start a Mission Response, the Task Responses* from the original Mission Response are copied over into a new Mission Response, allowing you to modify/adjust only the task responses that have changed. This can be particularly helpful when you visit a place frequently, or for Missions that are lengthy were only a couple of the Task Responses have changed.
Copy & Start a Mission Response
- Navigate to either the My Activity or History Tab for a Place.
- Tap the submitted Mission Response you want to Copy.
- Tap the bottom left copy icon.
- Tap Copy & Start Mission.
New Copy & Start on Tasks
You can now Copy & Start a Mission Response from a Task page for a Place.
- Navigate to the Task page for a Place.
- This button will be presented if your Company Admin has enabled Copy & Start and you have a previous mission that can be copied.
- Tap the Copy & Start Mission button.
In order to Copy & Start a Mission Response from your My Activity pane or the Place History tab, a strong internet connection is required. If you do have a strong internet connection, you'll receive a notification letting you know that the Mission Response was unable to be copied.