New Mission Overview Page
What is the mission overview page?
The new mission overview page provides a centralized hub for all information about individual Missions that are currently running or have been stopped. From the overview page, Mission builders can:
- Navigate to Mission info, alert settings, and Mission schedule information
- Edit or stop a Mission
- Export mission response data
- View or hide Mission revisions
- Filter and analyze reports on mission response data
How to access the new overview page
To access the new overview page:
- Navigate to Missions in the dashboard’s top-line navigation bar
- Click on any started or stopped Mission name, then select New Overview from the mission info navigation bar.
New overview page navigation
The new overview page has a navigation bar that allows mission builders to easily access mission info, alerts, and schedule information.
- The Info tab displays mission settings, properties, and structure.
If a mission has advanced logic rules applied, the Mission Structure section of the info tab highlights tasks that are tied to advanced logic. There are two ways to view advanced logic expressions from a Mission’s info tab:
- Text will appear on tasks that are referenced in logic expressions. Hovering over this text will produce a popup that displays the full advanced logic rule(s) that is tied to the task.
To see all of a Mission’s advanced logic expressions, click the Mission Logic button located at the top right of the Mission Structure section. A moveable box will appear that contains all advanced logic rules by type.
- The Alerts tab displays all active and archived alerts associated with the Mission. There is also an alert builder where new email alerts for the mission can be configured. For more information on alerts, click here.
- The Schedule tab includes all information on the Mission’s current schedule and allows the schedule to be updated. For more information on Mission schedules, click here.
This top-line navigation also includes a checkbox to show/hide Mission revisions and buttons to edit or stop a Mission.
To export mission response data, click the Export button and select a format. Supported formats include:
- PDF: This will generate a PDF of the reports available on the mission overview page and does not include a breakdown of individual mission responses.
- CSV: This will generate a .csv file of either mission response data or task response data. For a full breakdown of how each individual task was answered, select task responses from the list of .csv export options.
- XLSX: This will generate a .xlsx file of either mission response data or task response data. For a full breakdown of how each individual task was answered, select task responses from the list of .xlsx export options.
- Pictures: This will generate a .zip file of all images submitted via mission responses.
The data reported on the mission overview page can be filtered by date, user, team, place, place group, task, or advanced information.
To filter mission response data by date:
- Navigate to the date range dropdown and select from the last 7 days, last 30 days, last month, this month, all time, or define a custom date range.
To filter by user, team, place, place group, task, or advanced information:
- Click + New Filter button.
- In the new filter popup, name the filter, select the criteria, and click Save.
- Once saved, the filter will be available for selection in the filter dropdown.
Read more on filtering mission response data here.
Mission overview reports
Mission overview reports are divided into two sections: Statistics and Task Summary.
The statistics reports are broken into three tabs: Mission Responses, Participants and Places.
- The mission responses tab displays an area chart that tracks the total count of responses submitted on each day within the filtered time frame. To view a list of all responses submitted during the filtered timeframe, click See All Mission Responses. A searchable table containing a list of individual mission responses will populate below the area chart.
- The participants tab displays a bar chart with a list of users that have submitted mission responses within the filtered date range. The chart shows the total count of responses per user and automatically sorts from highest to lowest.
- The places tab displays a bar chart with a list of places where mission responses have been submitted within the filtered date range. The chart shows the total count of responses per place and automatically sorts from highest to lowest.
The task summary section includes a report for each task in the mission. These reports aggregate mission response data over the filtered timeframe to help teams quickly analyze task response data.
For more information on how each individual task type is reported, click here.
An icon will appear on the task’s report tile if the task is tied to advanced logic.
- Dynamic tasks (show/hide logic) have eye icons to indicate that the availability of the task is tied to an advanced logic rule.
- Set value tasks have an arrow icon that indicates the reported response value can be set by advanced logic rules.
Read more about advanced logic here.