PhotoWorks - Release Notes
A readout of the latest new features, enhancements and bug fixes to PhotoWorks. Most recent releases appear at the top ☝️
PDF Export: You can now export your photos and Albums in PDF format
- When exporting photos from your Photo Library or the Album detail page, you can now choose PDF from the Export format options.
- Under the Layout options, select 1, 4, 6, or 9 photos per page.
- If you’ve chosen 1, 4, or 6 photos per page, you can also choose to include photo details on each page.
- Note: due to space limitations, you cannot include photo details on a PDF with 9 photos per page.
- PDF Exports can include up to 1000 photos.
- PhotoWorks exports will now be deleted after 60 days.
- We updated the language on a few error pages to display more accurate information.
Based on feedback from our customers, the Select Mode experience has been updated.
- After selecting a photo, you no longer see a dark overlay on the remaining photos. Instead, a drop shadow appears under the other photos to indicate select mode.
- Additionally, when your mouse hovers over an image, the dark overlay has also been replaced with a drop shadow (web only).
Albums: You can now create albums to save a collection of photos.
- When selecting photos in your photo library, you now have an option to “Add to Album”
- You can view all of your Albums by clicking the Albums link in the navigation bar.
- Create new Albums by clicking the “Add to Album” button or by navigating to the Albums page.
- You can edit the contents of an Album by clicking the [...] button in the top right corner of the album view
- You can export the entire contents of an album to PowerPoint or JPG by clicking “export album” in the top right menu.
- Albums are unique to a user. Only you can see the Albums you create.
- You can create an unlimited number of Albums. An Album can hold up to 1000 photos.
We added several new options for filtering photos, including by:
- Postal code
- Section title
- Place full address (Place name and address combined)
- We fixed a couple of issues where typing or pasting text into filters did not return expected results.
- We fixed an issue where certain filters appeared on the settings page that were not usable for that company.
- We fixed an issue where customers on the Trial tier did not have a full 12 months of photo history available.