Mobile Application - Release Notes
Looking for a recap of the latest releases to the Mobile Application? You've come to the right place! Most recent releases appear at the top ☝️
June 1, 2020 Release
Platforms: iOS and Android
Version ID: 5.1
- Temperature Task: The mobile apps now include support for the upcoming launch of our newest task type, Temperature Task! Temperature task enables mobile app users to capture Temperature Readings in F/C in the field. Enter a temperature that falls out of the acceptable range? Temperature tasks support conditional logic to ensure that mobile users know exactly what they need to do to address the situation.
- Bluetooth Thermometer Integration: Version 5.1 includes support for select Bluetooth Thermometers, enabling mobile users to capture temperature readings wirelessly from their paired Bluetooth thermometer directly into a Temperature Task.
- You can now connect to supported devices via our new Bluetooth Connection Manager in the Settings tab!
- We’ve updated our app icons to better align with our new store listings! Looking good, GSC...
- iOS: Users should run into missions without tasks much less frequently, requiring less manual refreshing
- iOS: Users should see improved performance when completing missions