Filtering Mission Responses
You can apply filters in the Overview tab to limit the responses based on variables you choose.
Here are a few examples:
- Only Mission Responses submitted in Denver, Colorado
- Only Mission Responses submitted by a certain user (or users)
- Only Mission Responses submitted within the last 7 days
You can filter by:
- Place: displays mission responses from a particular place, city, state, or postal code
- Place Group: displays mission responses submitted at any place within a selected Place Group
- Task: displays mission responses which contain a specific response to a particular task
- Team: displays mission responses submitted by any user on a specific team
- User: displays mission responses submitted by a specific user
- Advanced: displays mission responses meeting some advanced criteria.
Example: Display only the most recent mission response at a location
- Date Range: displays missions responses submitted within a specified date range. You'll notice that the Date Range filter is broken out from the other filters (see below). However, unless a date range is specified, all data will appear. For larger scale data, you can request that we turn on pre-filter option that ensures only Mission Responses from the past 7 days appear. Talk to your CSM to enable this option.
Filter by Date Range
Create a New Filter
- To add Filters, start in the Mission Overview tab and click the +New Filter button.
- From the Pick Criteria dropdown, select the criteria you’d like to filter by. Depending on what you choose, more options will appear. Fill in the fields as needed.
Optional: click +Add Criteria to add more variables.
Example: below we are filtering by Denver or Boulder.
- Select "Any" or "All" in the match dropdown menu
- Selecting Any in the above example will find responses where the city is Denver or Boulder.
- Selecting All means that both criteria must be met. Example: where the city is Denver and the user is Ben
- When you have selected all the criteria, click Apply to see the results. To save the filter for future use, click Save. You’ll be prompted to name the filter.
Alerts for Filters
If you'd like to be alerted when a new mission response is submitted which matches a saved filter, you can setup email alerts. For more information about setting alerts based on filter criteria, see the Help Center article Creating and Managing Alerts.