Create a Team
There are two different kinds of Teams in GoSpotCheck: Standard Teams and Smart Teams.
- Standard teams are groups of users within GoSpotCheck, and can include any user in the system, regardless of their properties.
- Smart Teams are dynamic groups of users that update automatically based on any combination of user properties you define. Users are included in a Smart Team whenever their user properties match the ones you’ve defined; they are removed from the Smart Team if those properties change.
Create a New Team
Once you have users loaded into GoSpotCheck, you can begin to organize them into Teams.
- In the web dashboard, navigate to People > Teams
- In the upper right, click + Add New.
- In the Create Team slide out, enter a name for the Team and select whether it should be a Smart Team or Standard Team and click Next
Creating a Smart Team
Smart Teams help you organize your users by properties that they have in common. With the Team’s purpose in mind, determine the criteria to use when creating your Smart Team.
Configure Smart Team Criteria
Combining Smart Team Criteria
Smart Team criteria can be combined to filter users on more granular levels. For example, you could create an East Market Activation Team, by configuring the Smart Team to include all users who:
- Have a
- Have a
To apply additional criteria, click +Add Filter.
Creating a Standard Team
When creating a Standard Team, you have can add any User in your company that has not been disabled. To assign People to a Standard Team:
- Select the Users you want to assign to the Team from the table by clicking the checkbox
- In the upper right corner, click Save.