Exporting Photos from PhotoWorks
When you’re happy with your selections, you can Export your photos in a variety of business formats.
Export Formatting Options
PhotoWorks supports exporting your photos into the following formats:
- PowerPoint: An editable slide deck in Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx) format
- PDF: A non-editable 8.5 x 11 inch document in .pdf file format
- JPEG: A (zipped) folder containing the raw image files (JPEG); photo details not included
Exporting Your Selection
- Select the photos you wish to export
- Click Export
- Choose your format
- PowerPoint | PDF | JPEG
- Select your desired image quality
- Maximum | High | Medium | Low
- Make any additional configuration decisions (options depend on the Export format you've selected).
- Click Export
Additional Configuration Options
If you select a PowerPoint or PDF Export, there are a few additional configuration options for you to consider:
|PowerPoint Options||PDF Options|
|Layout: The number of photos you’d like to include on each page/slide||1, 2, 3||1, 4, 6, 9|
|Title Page: Update the Title and Subtitle that will be included on the Title Page of your export.||☑️||☑️|
|Photo Details: Include additional labels & data beneath each photo. You can choose to include any of the data you've configured to display in the Photo Details View||☑️||☑️|
Preview Your Export
For a sneak peak at how your PowerPoint of PDF export will look based on the options you've selected, you can preview the file in the Preview pane to the right. Changes you make to the file's configuration options appear in real-time on the right.
Export Your File
When you are satisfied with your settings, click Export in the top right corner of the page. Depending on the total number of images and the image quality you chose, it may take several minutes for your export to complete.
Access your Exports
You can view and download all exports you've created within the last 60 days on the Exports page in the dropdown menu.