View Your Teams
To view all of your GoSpotCheck Teams, click People in the navigation bar and then click the Teams tab. This tab includes a list of all enabled Teams created by anyone in your organization, listed in alphabetical order. However, you can choose to sort them by Team Type (Standard or Smart), Creation Date, or Date of Last Update.
You can also narrow the list of Teams by:
- Using the Type Filter dropdown (to view Standard or Smart Teams only), or
- Typing the name of the Team into the search bar and pressing return on your keyboard
From here, you can:
- Click on any Team to view the Team Details page and/or modify the Team's Members
- Click Export to export the Teams list to CSV
- Note: The export respects any filters applied to the table when you click Export.
- Click + Add New to create a new Standard or Smart Team
Disable a Team
Over time, you may find that some Teams you had previously created are no longer useful or relevant groupings of your users. When that happens, we recommend that you disable those teams. Teams which have been disabled are moved to the "Disabled Teams" list, and are no longer included in the Teams dropdown when deploying a Mission.
To disable a team, follow these steps:
- From the Teams Table, select the team you want to disable.
- On the Team Details page click the Actions button and select Disable.
Enable a Team
If you wish to deploy a Mission to a Team that has been previously disabled, you'll have to re-enable that the team first.
To re-enable a Team:
- From the Disabled Teams table, select the team that you'd like to re-enable.
- On the Team Details page, click the green Enable button.