Edit or Disable a Place Group
Editing a Place Group
To add or remove an individual Place from Place Group, begin by selecting Places from the main navigation bar. Then, select Place Groups.
- Locate the Place Group you want to edit in the table, then select the Edit button that corresponds to that Place Group.
- From the edit page, you can update the name of the group and add or delete places to or from the Place Group.
- To update the name of the group, click into the Name field and update the name as desired.
- To add a place to the Place Group, click the unchecked box next to a place name.
- To remove a place from the Place Group, click the checked box next to a place name.
- When finished, click Save.
Disabling a Place Group
When you no longer need to deploy a Mission to a particular Place Group you can disable it.
To disable a Place Group:
- Select Places from the main navigation bar. Then select Place Groups.
- Locate the Place Group that you wish to disable.
- Click the Disable button that corresponds to that Place Group.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, Disable to confirm.
The Place Group is then removed.