Make a UPC Tag Edit
What are UPC Tag Edits?
Tag Edits allow reps to make UPC-level edits to products identified in Shelf and Cooler scene types. These edits will change the product tag values in downstream reporting tools.
Important Note: Tag Editing is configured at the company level for Image Recognition Customers. If you do not see the Tag Edits functionality in your mobile app, please reach out to your CSM for more information.
Making a UPC Tag Edit
1. On the mobile homepage, click on Activity to be taken to a list of your recent Mission activity.
2. From the My Activity display, select the View Image Recognition Results text to launch the IR Results - Share Report Display.
3. Navigate to Review Images, from here you will see a list of all IR images submitted for the selected mission.
4. Select an image to open the Bounding Boxes Display, from here you will be able to visualize bounding boxes overlaid on a PhotoGrid.
5. Tap on any product bounding box (known, unknown, empty facing, or previously edited).
6. You will be shown the tag edit options “Product,” “Empty Facing,” and “Ignore.”
Selecting Empty Facing will update the Tag Type to Empty Facing
Selecting Ignore will update the Tag Typed to Ignored
Selecting Product will launch the Product Search tool (see step 7).
7. If “Product” is selected, you will be taken to the Product Search tool.
Begin searching by name for a product
- The list of products that populate will be refined as you add fields to your search.
- The Product Search will display the following fields in search results for products in the search index: Name, Brand, Size, Pack Size, Pack Type
Tip: If a Product you are searching for does not appear in the list, we recommend tagging the product as “Ignored.” Products can be added to your organization's catalog, please contact your CSM for more details.
8. Select the product you want to change the original tag to and the system will prompt you with an override confirmation.
9. An edited product will be displayed in the UI by a pink bounding box.
10. You can select the pink bounding box (the edited product) and view newly edited/populated data, or edit again if desired.
Congratulations, you've just made a UPC Tag Edit in GoSpotCheck!
Bulk Tag Edits
Bulk Tag Edits enable you to multi-select products within a given scene and apply a single unique edit. This feature allows you to easily apply edits to a product that may appear multiple times in the same scene and require the same edit, increasing editing speed and accuracy.
Making Bulk UPC Tag Edits
Steps 1 - 3 from the "Making a UPC Tag Edit" section remain the same for using Bulk Tag Edits.
1. Tap on the Bulk Edit icon in the upper right-hand corner, which will launch the Bulk Edits UI.
2. Once Bulk Tag Edits has been selected, you can select one or more products to apply an edit to.
3. You will be shown the tag edit options “Product,” “Empty Facing,” and “Ignore” (see "Making a UPC Tag Edit - Step 6" for more details on Tag Edit Tag Types).
4. If “Product” is selected, you will be taken to the Product Search tool. Begin searching by name for a product (see "Making a UPC Tag Edit - Step 7" for more details on Product Search).
5. Once a product has been selected from the Product Search list, the system will prompt an override confirmation for all the selected tags.
6. Edited products will be visualized in the UI by a pink bounding box.
7. You can select the pink bounding box (the edited product) and view newly edited/populated data, or edit again if desired.
Congratulations, you've made your first Bulk Tag Edit in GoSpotCheck!