NEW MISSION BUILDER - GENERAL AVAILABILITY COMING SOON
What is a price task?
A price task provides the respondent with the ability to enter a price. This task type is ideal for situations where an expected response value should be formatted as currency.
Price task in the Mission Builder
Price task on a mobile device
Create a price task
There are three ways to create a price task in the Mission Builder.
- Add component to an empty mission builder canvas
- Select ‘Add Component’. This button is only available when adding the first task to a new mission or section.
- Pick Price from the components list
- Drag and drop Price from the components panel onto the mission builder canvas. This can be done on an empty canvas or at any stage of mission building.
- Click the ‘+’ sign above or below any existing task and choose Price from the components list
Configure a price task
- Task title: Title your newly created task in a way that clearly indicates a numeric response value is expected.
- Task description: If the task requires specific instruction or further information, add a brief task description to help the user interpret the assignment.
- Make task optional: Newly created tasks default to being required, meaning the user must submit a response. Tasks can be changed to optional by checking the This task is optional box in the task configuration panel.
- Currency: Price tasks include the ability to set a default currency. To so do, select the applicable currency from the Currency dropdown in the task configuration panel.
Add conditional tasks
At this time, conditional logic cannot be added to a price task.
Read more on conditional logic here.