How to take a Screenshot (Android)
Taking a screenshot is one of the most useful features on a mobile device. We often ask for a screenshot when troubleshooting as it can help get to the root of an issue quickly. Due to the varying device models available for Android, taking screenshots will differ device to device.
To take a screenshot on the Galaxy S Phones
- Press and hold the home button and power button at the same time
- You will hear a camera shutter sound and and the screen will flash indicating a picture has been taken
- Navigate to the Gallery app, Samsung's built-in "My Files" file browser, or in Google Photos
To take a screenshot on the LG G5
- Press the volume down and power button at the same time
- Navigate to the "Screenshots" folder in your gallery to view
Once you have a screenshot, you may email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief message explaining any issues you're experiencing within the application.