Exporting Photos from Photo Album
Photo Album allows you to customize pdf exports of photos in GoSpotCheck. This article will walk you through how to select photos to include in a pdf and choose how you would like them displayed.
Selecting Photos to Export
- Select photos individually by clicking on each photo you would like to export. To select multiple, consecutive photos at once, click the first photo in the series, hold down the shift key on your keyboard and click on the last photo in the series of photos to be included. The blue check mark indicates that the photo has been selected.
- You can also Select All (Up to 500). This function selects up to 500 consecutive photos in the results beginning with the first visible photo in the current page results. Note that you can individually select additional photos that exceed the 500 count.
- The blue text in the upper left hand corner will reflect the number of photos that have been selected to export.
- When you have made all of your selections, click export.
Configure Your Export
- Title the cover page of the export.
- Choose if you would like to one or four pictures to display per page in the pdf export.
- Select the data text that you would like included on each image. For more information on photo data, check out this article.
- Use the blue Export button to begin exporting your photos.
- To return back to the Photo Album click Cancel.
- When your photos have finished exporting, click the download button to download, open and/or save the export.
- To return to Photo Album, click the camera icon in the upper left hand corner.
- To return to the GoSpotCheck Dashboard or Sign Out, click on the drop down to the right of your email address.