Filtering in Photo Album
By default, Photo Album will display all photos in order from oldest to most recent. Use the filters to narrow down the photos in Photo Album to match specific criteria. Photo Album comes with powerful standard filters (like Place, Date and User), however additional filters can be customized based on specific properties as well. If you are interested in a filter that isn't currently available in your photo album, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Applying a Filter
- Clicking into the field of the filter will prompt you with possible values for that filter.
- Scroll and click to select the value to filter or start typing to narrow down the list. You can add multiple filters and values for your search. To remove a value from a filter, click the x to the right of the name of the value.
- Make all selections and then click the orange Apply button.
- Orange text will appear above the photos to indicate an active filter and the number of Filtered Results.
- To clear any applied filters click the Clear button.