Do you want to see which MissionsMissions (often called surveys or audits) are a set of tasks for a group of users and places. Missions are the main event of GoSpotCheck. are available at a location? Place Details is where you want to be. From the Place Details page, you can view PlacePlaces are the accounts and locations your Users will visit to complete their Missions. Places are locations added to your company's database. information, view and start a Mission, view contacts associated with the Place, or view Place history.
This topic will provide the following information regarding Place Details:
- Launch the GoSpotCheck app. You will be directed to the Choose a Place screen.
- Tap the Place you would like to access.
- From the Place Details screen, you can view Place information, view and start missions, view contacts associated with the Place, and view Place history.
After tapping into the main gray area, you will see the name and address of the Place, as well as the distance from your current location. If the Place has a Custom ID, it will appear between the name and address.
If the More Info company setting has been enabled, you will be able to view additional information for each Place that has been assigned as a Property value on the backend (e.g., account segment, type or region).
- From the Choose a Place screen, tap the Place you would like to access.
- From the Place Details screen, click More Info.
- To hide or collapse More Info, click the Back button (iOS) or tap Less Info (Android).
NOTE: If there is no additional information available, More Info will not display.
The Missions tab on the Place Details page will display all Missions associated with this location. You can search for Missions within the Place Details page.
- From the Missions tab, click into the search bar (iOS) or use the magnifying glass icon (Android).
An Info icon is shown in the top right-hand corner of an account listing. By tapping the Info icon, you will see that a Company Admin has added a PDF to the record for this Place. Typically, the file attached is a product list, picture, catalog, or compliance document.
NOTE: The Info icon will not appear if your organization does not use info icons.
Sample Info Link PDF
To get directions to the location, tap the map pin next to the address. Your device will then open your default mapping application (e.g., Google Maps or Apple Maps) with directions to the location.
If you don't see this option, contact your GoSpotCheck Administrator to activate this feature. Admins should visit their Company Settings page and toggle on the feature "Show Place Property Details" under Mobile Settings.