Share a Mission Response
There are a number of reasons why you might want to share a Mission ResponseThe data (response) a User submits to a Mission.. You may, for example, desire to share an especially good or especially bad store visit with the store's owner, or sales rep in charge of the region. Or, you might want to send yourself a Mission Response to keep a copy for your own records.
TIP: You can only share Mission Responses that have been submitted (In-Progress Mission Responses are unable to be shared until they have been fully submitted). Click here to learn more about Mission Response Status.
There are two main avenues that you could use to share a Mission Response:
- Through the My Activity tab
- Or through the Place History tab
- Navigate to either the My Activity tab or Place History tab.
- Tap the submitted Mission Response you want to share.
- Tap the bottom right Share icon.
- Choose a delivery method (Share a link, Open in browser, Send Me a PDF, etc.).
NOTE: You must be online to view submitted responses.
TIP: If you don't see the Send Me a PDF option, contact your Company Administrator to turn the feature on. Company Admins should visit their Company Settings page and toggle on the feature "Enable Mission Response Sharing via a 'Share Link'" and/or "Enable Mission Responses Sharing via a PDF" under Mobile Settings.