Initial Sign In
Welcome to GoSpotCheck! You'll first need to activate your account. Prior to your initial login, a Company AdminA person with a role of Admin can access the mobile app and anything and everything else in the dashboard. needs to add you as a UserA person with a role of User is only able to access the mobile app, and has no access to the Web dashboard. to the Web Dashboard. Most likely, you'll receive an email from GoSpotCheck informing you that you've been invited to use GoSpotCheck. However, even without an email, anyone who has been added as a User to GoSpotCheck via the Web Dashboard can download the Mobile App and follow these instructions to complete activation of their account.
There are three ways to complete activation, the first one being the most common:
- Enter your company email address and create a password.
- Activate using your company Single Sign On.
- Log in as a Guest User.
The first time you log in to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App, you will see the app sign-in page.
- From the Sign-In page, tap Sign In.
- Tap on the 'New User? Start here' link.
- Enter your email address (often, this will be your company email address), and then click Send Instructions.
- Next, check your email for activation instructions. Click the activation link to create your password.
NOTE: If using an iOS device, you will be asked to allow the app and website to share information about you, please tap Continue. On an Android device, you will be re-directed automatically.
NOTES: The Activation Link in the Verification Email will expire after 72 hours. If the link expires you will receive an "Invalid Confirmation Link" prompt when attempting to log in. Request a new confirmation email. If you open the email link on a desktop browser, you will be prompted to create your password in a browser window. Otherwise, open the link in your mobile browser to set your password within the app.
Once you've verified your email address via the verification link, you'll be directed to Set Your Password in the GoSpotCheck Mobile App.
- Enter a password that contains eight (8) or more characters. You'll be asked to enter it twice for verification purposes.
- Tap Set Password to complete your initial activation and be directed to the Choose a Place screen within your app; from there you can select a nearby location and begin completing Mission Responses.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access multiple company applications just one set of login credentials. Utilizing SSO ensures that only users with the right authorization will be able to access GoSpotCheck.
If your company uses SSO to login to GoSpotCheck, your experience will be slightly different from what is outlined above. Rather than creating a username and password inside GoSpotCheck we will honor the credentials you use to login to your primary identity provider and redirect you to your company’s login page.
NOTE: In order to log-in to GoSpotCheck using your company single-sign on credentials, you must be setup as a user in your company’s identity system. If you do not yet have an account please contact your company’s identity/user management team to be added to the database.
- The first time you log in to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App, you will see the app sign-in page.
- Tap Sign In, on an iOS device you will be asked to allow the app and website to share information about you, please tap Continue. On an Android device, you will be re-directed automatically.
- Enter your company email address in the email field.
- You'll be automatically redirected to your company's Identity Management portal, where you'll validate your identity. After doing so, you'll have successfully activated your account within GoSpotCheck, and you'll be returned to the GoSpotCheck Mobile App's Choose a Place Screen.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT click the "New user? Click here to set your password" button below the Sign In box. GoSpotCheck recognizes your email address as being associated with your company Single-Sign On, and will not require you to enter a password. Instead, click Sign In.
Before you start a mission, you will be prompted to enable location services on your device (if they are not already enabled). You will want Location Services enabled as the GSC Mobile App uses your location to show nearby places and geo-stamp mission responses when they are submitted.