View Your Photos
There are a number of ways to review and share the photos that are collected in your MissionsMissions (often called surveys or audits) are a set of tasks for a group of users and places. Missions are the main event of GoSpotCheck..
- To view all photos for a particular Task at once, navigate to the Mission Overview page.
- Click on the name of the task to be taken to a view of all the picture responses for this task.
- You'll be taken to a gallery of all of the images associated with that Picture Task. The images displayed in the gallery respect any filters you may have applied on the Mission Overview Page (both Date Range and Custom Filters).
To navigate to an individual picture, access the all pictures view (described above) and then click on the picture you want to see up close. On the right-hand side of the pop-up, you’ll see information about the mission and tasks.
You can share a link to your photo gallery with individuals outside of your organization. The link can be viewed on any web browser, without requiring the viewer to log-in to GoSpotCheck. To generate a shareable link, click the blue Share button at the top of the Photo Gallery. GoSpotCheck will generate a unique URL, displayed at the top of the page, which you can copy and share with anyone who might find it valuable.
At any point, you can deactivate the link to your gallery.
- From the Mission Overview page, click Stop Sharing next to the Share URL.
- Immediately, the link will return a message stating the shared URL is not longer available.