You can apply filters in the Mission Overview tab to limit the responses based on variables you choose.
For example, if you want to view . . .
- Only Mission Responses submitted in Denver, Colorado
- Only Mission Responses submitted by a certain user (or users)
- Only Mission Responses submitted within the last 7 days
TIP: For larger scale data, you can request that we turn on pre-filter option that ensures only Mission Responses from the past seven (7) days appear. Talk to your Customer Success Manager to enable this option.
- Navigate to the Mission Overview tab.
- Click the +New Filter button.
- From the Pick Criteria drop-down menu, select the criteria you’d like to filter by. Depending on what you choose, more options will appear. Fill in the fields as needed. Optionally, you can click +Add Criteria to add more variables.
- Select Any or All in the match drop-down menu.
- When you have selected all the criteria, click Apply to see the results. To save the filter for future use, click Save. You’ll be prompted to name the filter.
TIP: Selecting Any will find responses where either criteria is met. Selecting All means that both criteria must be met.