Create & Manage Alerts
Alerts are email messages and Mobile App Notifications that are sent whenever a new Mission ResponseThe data (response) a User submits to a Mission. matches filter criteria. Alerts are UserA person with a role of User is only able to access the mobile app, and has no access to the Web dashboard.-specific. Other Company AdminsA person with a role of Admin can access the mobile app and anything and everything else in the dashboard. will not receive your alerts.
When you save a filter, you have the option to add an alert.
Once you’ve created an alert, you will receive an email whenever a mission response meets the criteria you've set; you will not receive alerts for Mission Responses completed before the filter and alert were created.
TIP: If you want to receive an alert when anyone submits a Mission Response, create and save a Filter based on Team = All. That way, when anyone on the "All" team submits a Mission Response (in other words, anyone in your organization), you can be notified with an alert and/or email.
The email will direct you to the Alerts page within the Mission. This page will display all other Mission Responses which have triggered alerts.
- From the Alerts page, click the Mission Response that triggered the Alert to review the details. Alternatively, dismiss the Alert by clicking the button on the right.
- Click Alerts in the drop-down menu to view a comprehensive list of Mission Responses that have triggered alerts across all of your Missions.
- Navigate to the new Mission Response by clicking its name under the Mission Response column.
TIP: The Alerts page only displays Alerts for the company that your User is currently logged into. To locate Alerts for other companies you have access to, you'll need to switch to that company and select the Alerts page.
- Navigate to the Mission Overview Page.
- Click the Filter dropdown to find the Filter associated with the Alert.
- Click Edit Filter and uncheck the Email Me an Alert checkbox.
- Click Save.