Navigate Photo Album
You can access Photo AlbumAn optional GSC component that allows you to view and export all photos taken with the GoSpotCheck app. in two (2) ways:
- From the Web Dashboard, navigate to the User Drop-down Menu and click Go to Photo Album.
- Navigate to photos.gospotcheck.com and log in using your GoSpotCheck credentials.
- The date and time at the top of the page will reflect the last time Photo Album was synced with Photos from Mission Responses.
- The Date Range feature will allow you to filter your photos within the last 7 or 30 days, last month, this month, or All Photos. Alternatively, you can create your own custom date range.
- Using filters, you can narrow down the number of photos that display to match specific criteria. More information on filtering in Photo Album can be found here.
- In Photo Album, you can create a customized PDF or PowerPoint with the photos you choose. Clicking All (Up to 500) will select 500 photos starting with the first photo currently displaying and including up to the next consecutive 500 photos. More information on exporting photos can be found here.
- You will see associated data displayed on a banner at the bottom of each photo. If you don't want to see this information, select Hide Photo Data at the top of the page. Keep in mind that you will have an opportunity to specify which data fields you would like to include in an export on the Configure Your Export page.
- Navigate between pages using the left and right arrows.
- To get back to the GoSpotCheck Web Dashboard, click the User Dropdown Menu in the upper right hand corner of your screen and select Go to Dashboard.