View & Edit a User Profile
A User's ProfileA User's Profile includes important contact information, as well as their Mission Responses, User-Assigned Places, Properties, and Permissions that have been assigned to them. includes important contact information, as well as the Mission ResponsesThe data (response) a User submits to a Mission., User Assigned PlacesA specific account (Place) that is assigned to a specific person within your company. UAPs are helpful if your users have routes, territories, or set lists of accounts they visit, especially if you want to ensure that the only places they see in the mobile app are the ones that have been assigned to them., Properties, and Permissions that have been assigned to the User.
- Name—The User's name can be found at the top of the User Profile, along with a photo (if one has been uploaded).
- Account Activation Date and Time—This is the date and time the User first logged into the Web Dashboard or Mobile App.
- Contact Info—To the right of the Profile is the User's email, phone number (if included), and the list of Teams the User has been assigned to.
NOTE: By default, all Users are included in the All team.
- Mission Responses—The Mission Responses tab will show you all Mission Responses completed by the User. This table includes the date and time completed, place name, address, and the name of each Mission completed. You are also able to search for specific information in the "Search Table" bar and export that data using the "Export" button.
- Assigned Places—This tab displays all locations that have been assigned to the User. For more on User Assigned Places, click here.
- Properties—This tab displays the name of any properties associated with the User and the property value associated with each.
- Permissions—This tab displays any permissions that have been assigned to this User.
You can update the details of one of your Users in GoSpotCheck either from the User Profile or the People tab.
- From the People tab, click the Edit button to the right of the User's name. Alternatively, from the User Profile page, you can click the Edit button above the User's name.
- Edit the fields that require updating (e.g., Personal Details, Teams, User Properties, Roles, and Assigned Places).
- To edit the Teams the User has been assigned to, choose from the dropdown. To remove the User from a currently assigned Team, click the X on the right side of the Team.
- To edit Roles the Users has been assigned to, first click the delete button on the right-hand side of the Role. Next, add a new Role by clicking in the field and making a selection from the dropdown.