A TeamA Team is a group of users, typically sharing one or more common characteristics. There are two types of Teams in GSC: Smart and Standard. is a group of UsersA person with a role of User is only able to access the mobile app, and has no access to the Web dashboard., typically sharing one or more common characteristics.
You can create Teams based on any category, including user location, such as "Boston Team", or "North East Sales Region," based on job function, such as the "Field Operations" or "Sales Team," or any other way in which you'd like to organize your Users into groups. You can create as many Teams as needed, and you can have as many people as you want on a Team. Users can also be on multiple Teams simultaneously. See Also: Create a Team.
NOTE: By default, every User is a part of the "All" team.
A Team is assigned to a MissionMissions (often called surveys or audits) are a set of tasks for a group of users and places. Missions are the main event of GoSpotCheck. in order to allow that Mission to be viewed and completed by the members of that Team. There are two (2) different kinds of Teams in GoSpotCheck:
- Smart Teams—Teams that are dynamic and update automatically based on any combination of user properties rules that you define. Users are added to a Smart Team whenever their user properties match the ones you’ve defined; they are removed from the Smart Team if those properties change.
- Standard Teams—Groups of Users within GoSpotCheck that are manually managed. Users can be added to or removed from a Standard Team by a Company Admin any user that is assigned a role with the “User Admin” Permission.
- Navigate to the main navigation bar and select People > Teams.
- On the All Teams page, you are able to view the list of active Teams.
- Locate the specific Team you want to you view and click on the name to view its details.
- To view more Teams per page, select the Show drop-down menu. Select the number of lines you want to see per page.