User Dropdown Menu
When you click your email address in the Navigation bar, you are presented with a user drop-down menu that gives you visibility into sections of the site that are more personalized to you.
This menu consists of:
- Alerts—View incoming Mission ResponsesThe data (response) a User submits to a Mission. that meet specific criteria that you have configured through Mission Reporting.
- Downloads—View data files of exported data in GoSpotCheck.
- CSV Uploads—Add/update multiple People, PlacesPlaces are the accounts and locations your Users will visit to complete their Missions. Places are locations added to your company's database. or User Assigned PlacesA specific account (Place) that is assigned to a specific person within your company. UAPs are helpful if your users have routes, territories, or set lists of accounts they visit, especially if you want to ensure that the only places they see in the mobile app are the ones that have been assigned to them. at once.
- Settings—Make adjustments to the way your organization is configured to use GoSpotCheck on your Company Settings page.
NOTE: Visible to AdminsA person with a role of Admin can access the mobile app and anything and everything else in the dashboard. and ManagersManagers have full access to the GoSpotCheck Mobile Application, as well as scoped, customized access to view/edit within the GoSpotCheck Dashboard. only—Managers' permissions will match the scoped data access they have in the Web Dashboard.
- Go to MyGSC—Navigate to the MyGSC homepageMyGSC is an online platform that allows GSC Users to complete their field surveys/audits outside of the mobile app, from the web. (for companies that have enabled MyGSC). From this page, you can complete mission responses in a similar way to how you would through the mobile app.
- Go to Photo Album—Navigate to the Photo AlbumAn optional GSC component that allows you to view and export all photos taken with the GoSpotCheck app. homepage (for customers who have purchased Photo Album).
- Sign Out—Click Sign Out to sign out of GoSpotCheck.