The Navigation Bar
As a Company AdminA person with a role of Admin can access the mobile app and anything and everything else in the dashboard., gaining access to the GoSpotCheck Web Dashboard means you have the ability to view, create, and manage the details of your company accounts.
The Navigation Bar consists of the following sections:
- Missions—from here, you can create and manage MissionsMissions (often called surveys or audits) are a set of tasks for a group of users and places. Missions are the main event of GoSpotCheck..
- People—from here, you can add UsersA person with a role of User is only able to access the mobile app, and has no access to the Web dashboard. to carry out those Missions.
- Places—from here, you can add PlacesPlaces are the accounts and locations your Users will visit to complete their Missions. Places are locations added to your company's database. where Missions are to be completed.
- Items—from here, you can view your product CatalogsCatalogs are lists of Items used in Searchable List tasks (e.g., SKUs, product names, or any other grouping that your Users may need to choose from to complete a task)..
- Reporting—from here, you can access Custom Reports (if applicable).
- Help—from here, you can access the Help Center if you need more information.
The Missions tab allows you to access all Missions available to your company users. Here you can create new Missions, and view the real-time data associated with each Mission.
From the People tab, you can add and manage Users. Users are the key players in carrying out Missions for your company.
The Places tab allows you to gain insight into the various locations/accounts within your company. You can view the Custom ID, Name, Address and City and State. You can add, edit or disable Places from this tab.
The Items tab is the place to visit to view the individual options available in your Searchable ListsThis is a type of task that allows you to make selections from an extensive list of options that have been configured by your Admin.. Items added into GoSpotCheck are grouped into Catalogs, and these Catalogs can be added as drop-down options to your Missions in the form of Searchable Lists.
TIP: This tab is only visible to Users with a role of Company Admin.
NOTE: If your company has configured custom reporting based on your GoSpotCheck data, it will appear in this tab. If you are interested in this functionality, please contact your CSM.
WARNING: When you select Help in the Navigation bar menu, you enter the GoSpotCheck Help Center. Search for help on a specific topic, or choose an article from the menu of links provided. You can also submit a request directly to the GoSpotCheck Support Team if you need additional assistance.